Monday, August 13, 2012

Decadence

I came back today to notice that the switch for hot water outside my room was on. This triggered the sudden horrified realization within me that it is on all the time.

When I was younger, I scoffed at people who were soft enough to actually use the hot water machine in this tropical climate. Having ambitions of being a great polar explorer in the footsteps of Amundsen and Scott at the time, I insisted on using cold water at all times, even in Genting.

Unfortunately as the years pile on, I have cowardly sneaked away from my original dream, and the pride that once burned brightly within me has waved the white flag to the tempting hot water machine.

Perhaps a wheelchair will be next.



3 comments:

  1. even in genting? wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. it was hot nowadays. but genting hot meh? =.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhhaha well if u compare genting to the south pole then its rather hot yes... i was training to go to the south pole

    ReplyDelete