Friday, October 7, 2011

Attack of the Clones

Hi everyone. Give you all a challenge:

Look at this picture for awhile.
Now look at this one.

Can you identify which girl in the first pic corresponds to the second? (they are the same bunch) I certainly can't.

That's why I don't like K-pop; they all look exactly the same. Like Clone Troopers:


If it were just that, I could let it go. I listen to songs for the pleasure of my ears not my eyes anyway. Trouble is their songs all sound alike too, and many are terribly annoying. When I hear "Nobody but you" I feel like shoving someone off a cliff. The trouble is they keep repeating a few English words throughout the entire song. Their "word repetition rate" may be higher than any other genre of music I have ever heard except the songs "Happy Birthday" and "Satisfaction", both of which I can tolerate as for the first I focus on the birthday cake, for the second I focus on my alcohol.

I hold the firm belief that many of them can't actually sing much, they just rely on dancing. Somewhat like the Pussycat dolls. Now I have nothing against the Pussycat dolls, but an entire nation full of them is slightly scary.

Sometimes I feel that Korea is secretly producing these singers in an underground cloning center to use to take over the world one day by disrupting our neurological functions with their singing and dancing. The only reason I'm holding back from nuking Korea to save the world is I want to continue watching Starcraft matches...

2 comments:

  1. hahaha the clone troopers pic.
    last paragraph was epic. you still SC2 regularly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha hewson, i play storm of the imperial sanctum now, its like dota for SC2

    ReplyDelete